Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Many thanks to the cauliflower and noodles :)

Finally I can have pesticide-free vegetables.

A woman and her husband grow vegetables without pesticides in the far-northern suburbs of Beijing. Recently they sell their vegetables at the nearby market. I became a customer and soon they have had a lot of customers like me. They deliver their produce to us two times a week.

The vegetables might not be totally organic, for the seeds on market are not organic. At least they grow them pesticide-free, and the vegetables do taste good.

This monday I ordered cabbage, potatoes, radish and shalot. They also gave me two small cauliflowers and eggplants for free.

I cooked a small cauliflower with raddish for lunch. They were soooo good that I wanted more. I used not to eat cauliflower because they were just plain tastless big head to me. But this cauliflower tasted so good. So I cooked the same for dinner, with a bowl of noodles that I made from organic wheat flour.

With the delicious dinner before me, I feel how good and beautiful life is! Many thanks to the cauliflower and the noodles, before I ate them. :)




终于吃上不打农药、不上化肥的蔬菜啦~

有个四川女孩,和她的丈夫,在延庆租了蔬菜大棚。最近这女孩就来附近的菜市场推销她的蔬菜。我就成了她的客户。陆陆续续,她的客户已经很多了。她就每周给这些客户们带两次菜。

这次我订了她家的圆白菜、土豆、小萝卜、荆芥和一点儿香菜和小葱。她昨天另外送我几个小菜花和茄子。中午我就做了一个菜花+小萝卜。真是好吃极了~ 我一直不喜欢那大而无味的白菜花,却原来,这菜花也是很好吃的啊。所以决定晚上接着吃菜花+小萝卜,配上我自己制作的面条。

一碗喷喷香的菜花+小萝卜,一碗煮好的白面条,看了都觉得这小日子太美好啦~ 吃之前,好好感谢了眼前这菜花和面条。

No comments: