Friday, March 08, 2013

The best of human


I was moved by the documentary film Searching for Sugar Man. I found in him the beauty of human mind. His music are tranquil, and I felt the positive tone in his voice even when he singing the cold fact. My heart is always blessed seeing the beautiful in human spirit.

You can know a person by how he speaks, and how he walks. He does the hard labor. He is a grounded man, as his daughter said. He walks like that. He didn't sleep in the big double king size bed, so somebody didn't have to make another bed. He is a great Dad, we can see how much his daughters love him.

And as to his music, I think it was ahead of his time. The Rock'n'roll 60's was like a teenager, struggling, helpless, lonely, trying to voice out with passion. This is how I see the 60's, it was exactly like how I felt a few years ago when I loved the old RocknRoll. Now in Rodriguez's songs, I heard the serenity, the grounded spirit, the soft and strong heart. And this is the real thing, the higher level our mind revolves to. Sometimes the words do not matter much in a song, the music tells the story all along.

I love the man Rodriguez.

No comments: