Friday, February 11, 2011

Out in the first snow

I need a new cupboard for my kitchen, and it would be best if I can have it custom made, so I went out this afternoon to a furniture store not far from home. It was still snowing, the first snow in the whole winter.

It turned out that the furniture store had been closed, and a new Carrefour hypermarket was opened at the very same place. I have been too busy to notice all the changes. I went in to see if they had the apples that one of my customers recommended to me.

I walked back home, carrying two bags of apples. It was getting darker. Still that feel, a small being walking in the big city. Remembered a word in V, - 'It is your soul that sustains you.'

The apples are expensive but sweet. The cupboard thing has to be postponed.

No comments: